≡ Menu

Can I Ask The Judge To Reduce My Temporary Maintenance Payment If I Can Show My Spouse Didn’t Disclose Income In Our Brooklyn Divorce?

Yes, if you have reason to believe that your spouse has made false claims on financial disclosures or otherwise hidden income in your divorce, you have every right to advance the claim and seek remedies for overpayment of maintenance.

It isn’t at all uncommon to identify discrepancies between reported income and actual income during a divorce’s discovery phase, and when it happens, the issue should be raised as soon as possible.

When you work with an experienced Brooklyn divorce attorney, you stand the greatest chance of prevailing in an effort to be compensated for overpayments made to your spouse.

The attorneys at Zelenitz, Shapiro & D’Agostino have years of experience protecting our clients through the divorce process, and we fight to get every penny back when the other side has chosen to operate in bad faith.

Call us today at 718-725-9601 and talk to an experienced Brooklyn divorce lawyer for free.

Comments on this entry are closed.