≡ Menu

My Spouse Says They’ll Keep Me From My Kids If I File For Divorce In Brooklyn. What Do I Do?

Your spouse doesn’t have the right to keep you from your kids, or to force you to stay married against your will.

When you live with a controlling spouse and want out of the marriage, it’s time to sit down with an experienced Brooklyn divorce attorney and talk through the issues you’re facing.

When you anticipate a custody fight, there can be big advantages to filing first and putting a temporary custody order in place to protect your parental rights.

You should never begin a divorce without representation, and that’s especially true when your spouse is making threats to withhold your children from you.

The attorneys at Zelenitz, Shapiro & D’Agostino can protect your parental rights and put a stop to threatening behavior from your spouse.

Call us today at 718-725-9601 and talk to an experienced Brooklyn divorce lawyer for free.

Comments on this entry are closed.