≡ Menu

Can I Petition For Custody And Keep My Spouse Away From Our Kids In Brooklyn?

In most cases, no, the court will not award one parent custody and order the other parent to stay away from their children.

In cases where abuse, neglect, or problems like substance abuse or criminal behavior play a role, you’ll have more opportunity to control whether, when, and how your spouse will be able to see and spend time with your children.

In cases where complex issues are in play, you will benefit from having an experienced Brooklyn divorce attorney at your side.

Crafting strong, compelling arguments that have legal merit and can persuade a judge is one of the biggest advantages of working with the attorneys at Zelenitz, Shapiro & D’Agostino.

We know that your kids are your top priority, and when their safety or security are threatened in a custody matter, we can help.

Call us today at 718-725-9601 for a free consultation with an experienced Brooklyn divorce and child custody attorney.

Comments on this entry are closed.