≡ Menu

My Ex Moved Back To Brooklyn And Petitioned For Custody, But Has Never Paid Child Support. What Happens Now?

Now you need to speak to an experienced Brooklyn child custody attorney.
While it’s unlikely that a judge will approve a deadbeat parent’s petition, it’s important that you take every step necessary to protect yourself and your child.

An attorney can make sure that the court takes steps to collect on unpaid child support, and doesn’t allow your former spouse to use your child as a bargaining chip to get back at you or otherwise disrupt your child’s life.

The attorneys at Zelenitz, Shapiro & D’Agostino are extremely experienced at child custody matters in Brooklyn, and we offer all potential clients a free consultation so they can better understand the unique facts of their case.

Call us today at 718-725-9601 and speak to an experienced Brooklyn child custody attorney for free.

Comments on this entry are closed.