≡ Menu

If Our Verbal Custody Agreement Isn’t Working (Spouse Keeps Violating), Should I Ask The Judge In Our Brooklyn Divorce For A Custody Order?

Yes, if your spouse is keeping you from your kids or otherwise interfering with your continuing relationship with your children, it is time to ask the judge to intervene.

By formalizing a custody agreement, even on a temporary basis, you’ll have much greater leverage to enforce the terms that you agreed to, or develop new ones that may address problems that have come up.

In many cases, children simply end up being put in the middle by a spouse who is angry and hurt about the divorce, which is never fair.

The attorneys at Zelenitz, Shapiro & D’Agostino work with parents who are going through divorces in Brooklyn all the time, and we understand how important it is to ensure that your role in your children’s lives factors prominently in the outcome of your divorce.

Call us today at 718-725-9601 to speak to an experienced Brooklyn divorce and child custody attorney for free.

Comments on this entry are closed.