≡ Menu

How Do I Make Sure I Can See My Kids When My Spouse In Brooklyn Moved Out With Them?

Your best bet when child custody will be a factor in your Brooklyn divorce is to ask for a temporary custody order as part of your divorce proceeding, or to petition in Family Court for the same if you haven’t yet filed for divorce.

In either case, the court will ensure that your rights as a parent are protected, and that you have visitation with your children.

When you seek a custody order as part of a divorce filing, your attorneys can help prepare the most comprehensive arguments for your preferred outcome, within the larger scope of the divorce action.

Taken in total, acting on child custody matters within the scope of your divorce may provide you with a better and more durable outcome than approaching each piece of the end of a relationship separately.

The attorneys at Zelenitz, Shapiro & D’Agostino can help you stay close to your kids when your marriage is ending.

Call us today at 718-725-9601 for a free consultation with an experienced Brooklyn divorce and child custody attorney.

Comments on this entry are closed.