≡ Menu

The Joint Checking Account We Use In Brooklyn Was Emptied And I Can’t Afford Court Or Attorney Fees. Can I Still File For Divorce?

Yes, and if your spouse is stealing marital funds to try to control you, you should strongly consider filing for divorce in Brooklyn right away.

Not only will divorce begin the process of getting you clear of the type of person who would take things from you to keep you in line.

The faster you act the less time your spouse will have to dissipate marital resources, much of which is yours.

You’ll find that most attorneys offer free consultations to prospective clients, as our firm does.
Joint Checking
We can help you understand your options, the costs associated, and help you get back money that has been taken from you.

The first thing you should do when your spouse has begun clearing out bank accounts is contact an experienced divorce attorney.

Call Zelenitz, Shapiro & D’Agostino today at 718-725-9601 for a free, confidential consultation with experienced Brooklyn divorce attorneys.

Comments on this entry are closed.