≡ Menu

How Do I Answer An Order To Show Cause In Brooklyn?

An order to show cause makes claims against you that can result in the court ordering immediate relief to your spouse.

This can do many things, like awarding temporary custody of children to your spouse, forcing you out of your home, restraining your access to bank accounts, and more.

When you’ve been served with an order to show cause, contact an experienced Brooklyn divorce attorney right away.

You’ll need to respond promptly with sworn statements rebutting your spouse’s allegations and presenting your side of the story.

You may also want to make motions of your own as well.

The attorneys at Zelenitz, Shapiro & D’Agostino have the experience and resources to quickly respond to orders to show cause, and protect the things that matter to you.

We handle divorces from start to finish, and work closely with our clients to ensure that their interests are fully represented every step of the way.

Call us today at 718-725-9601 for a free consultation with an experienced Brooklyn divorce and order to show cause lawyer.

Comments on this entry are closed.