≡ Menu

How Do I Modify My Visitation Terms If I’m Taking A Job Several Hours Away?

When you experience significant life changes, like moving to another city or out of state, that doesn’t mean you aren’t interested in staying close to your children.

However carefully your original custody order may have been negotiated, when new circumstances arise, new orders need to be written.

Our attorneys work with you – and in some cases, your former spouse – to develop coherent, stable visitation plans.

When the parents are able to come together and work out terms, all the better, but even in situations where your ex isn’t willing to contribute constructively, we can still present evidence and propose a logical, fair custody agreement that puts your children first.

When your career moves you to a new city, the attorneys at Zelenitz, Shapiro & D’Agostino can help keep you close to your kids.

Call us at 718-725-9601 for a free consultation.

Comments on this entry are closed.