≡ Menu

How Do I Get Longer Visitation Periods Now That I’ve Moved To A Different Town In New York?

When work or other obligations move your further from your child and former spouse, the custody agreement you’ve been living under may no longer work in the changed circumstances.

Two nights and week and every other weekend is impractical if you live hours apart, and modifications will be necessary to ensure your continued relationship with your child.

When it comes to modifying child custody agreements to fit events, the attorneys at Zelenitz, Shapiro & D’Agostino should be your first call.

Our years of experience working with dedicated parents give us the perspective to come up with arrangements you may not have thought of, and our background in Family and Matrimonial Law means that we understand what matters when it comes to your family.

Call us today at 718-725-9601 and talk to one of our Brooklyn child custody attorneys for free.

Comments on this entry are closed.