≡ Menu

What Do I Do When My Ex Refuses To Pay Child Support?

When your former spouse refuses to abide by the terms of a court order, he or she is in contempt of court and may end up in jail if they don’t remedy the situation promptly.

If your ex is maliciously refusing to provide funds that feed and clothe your children, you should let your attorney know so the matter can be brought to the court’s attention.

Judges take the orders they issue very seriously, and when people simply disregard those orders, judges have plenty of options to correct their behavior.

If your former spouse is disobeying court ordered child support, call the child custody attorneys at Zelenitz, Shapiro & D’Agostino at 718-725-9601 for a free consultation.

Comments on this entry are closed.