≡ Menu

What If I Can’t Afford The Support Payments The Court In Brooklyn, New York Set?

If your circumstances have changed and you are no longer able to pay child or spousal support, you must petition to change the support order in Family Court.

If you’ve lost your job, become injured, or experienced another issue that has reduced your earnings either temporarily or permanently, the court will need to hear the particulars of your current situation and determine how it impacts your ability to support your former spouse or your child.

If you need help modifying a support order, working with an experienced attorney can save you big money over the long haul.

The attorneys at Zelenitz, Shapiro & D’Agostino have been helping people in Brooklyn with family, divorce, and support matters for years.

Talk to a lawyer for free by calling 718-725-9601.

Comments on this entry are closed.